Visit the Museum Shop for a fascinating selection of items that complement the Museum’s exhibitions and collections, as well as products by over 100 regional artists and craftsmen. Conveniently located in the Museum of Art, the Museum Shop offers a variety of pieces including:
- images from the Museum’s collection on postcards, note cards, bookmarks, magnets, and fine art prints;
- exhibition catalogs and museum publications;
- books about art and the masters who create it, as well as books by local authors;
- educational toys, art-related puzzles and games, and art books for kids;
- handcrafted jewelry, glassware, pottery, apparel, and wooden products;
- and works by regional artists including prints, photographs, and sculptures.
There is always free admission to the Museum Shop, which is located on the Genesee Street level of the Museum of Art. Parking is free and available in the parking lot at the State Street entrance to the Museum.
Every purchase supports the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute’s exhibitions and educational programs. MWPAI Members enjoy a 10% discount on most items (consignment items excluded).
Whether you are looking for something to remember your visit to MWPAI or an outstanding gift for someone special, the Museum Shop has a thoughtful selection of distinctive items that are sure to please. Gift cards are also available.
Museum Shop Hours
Tuesday through Thursday, Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Museum Shop will be open until 8 p.m. on First Friday of the Month
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(315) 797-0000 ext. 2155
Accepted Credit Cards:
- American Express
- US Mail
- United Parcel Service