The Performing Arts Ticket Office is located at the parking lot entrance to the MWPAI Museum of Art.
For the best seat selection of tickets and subscriptions, call the MWPAI Ticket Office at (315) 797-0055 or (800) 754-0797 or visit the Ticket Office at MWPAI.
Ticket Office Hours:
Monday through Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
One hour before performances, thirty minutes before all films
Phone: (315) 797-0055 or (800) 754-0797
Fax: (315) 797-5608
Our goal is to be able to find you the right seats for the artists you want to see at the best price. With this in mind, we are pleased to offer the Performing Arts Flexible Subscription that will allow you to customize a season that is perfect for you by choosing from three performance series offered by MWPAI.
A Flexible Subscription can be comprised of any four performances from any of the artists offered each season
Flexible Subscription Plan Benefits:
- The choice of performances and dates that suit your lifestyle
- An exciting and diverse list of artists
- The freedom to exchange your seats for other dates should a conflict arise, with 24 hours notice
- Reserve your seats for the next season in advance of other patrons
- Request a seat change or upgrade ahead of new subscribers
- Restaurant discount coupons
- Discounts on additional single tickets
- Free lost ticket replacement
- Flexibility is the key and we are happy to work with you to find the perfect combination of performances that works best for you. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your subscription options in detail, please call our Ticket Office at (315) 797-0055.
- No refunds or exchanges are offered for single event tickets.
- Tickets will be held in the Ticket Office for orders received less than one week before an event.
- Doors open for seating 30 minutes before each event, and 60 minutes before Concerts in the Court.
- Late arrivals are seated at the discretion of management.
- All programs and dates are subject to change.
- All attendees, including infants and small children, must have a ticket to be admitted.
- Each child or group of children must be accompanied by at least one adult ticket holder.
Group services are available on subscriptions and individual event tickets. Your group can be accommodated for a business or social occasion. Contact the Ticket Office Manager at (315) 797-0055.
Student discounts are offered on subscriptions and individual event tickets. Contact the Ticket Office at (315) 797-0055 for more information.
Tickets and MWPAI gift cards make great gifts for family, friends and business associates. For more information, contact the Ticket Office at (315) 797-0055.
Free and convenient parking is available at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute.
Performing Arts Admission Policy
All attendees including infants and small children must have a ticket to be admitted to presentations. Each child or group of children must be accompanied by at least one adult ticket holder to sit with them at presentations.
For Kids and Families Waiting List Procedure
Even though a performance may be sold out well in advance, patrons will often return extra tickets or let us know that they will not be attending the show. We also find that many patrons do not show up or provide any notification. In order to expand the number of people who can enjoy our presentations, we have instituted the following Waiting List Policy for the For Kids and Families Series. By adhering to these systematic procedures, the Ticket Office will be able to allow as many people as possible to see the show in a fair and equitable manner.
- The waiting list signup will start at 10:00 a.m. for both the 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. performances at the Ticket Office window.
- Please provide your name and the number of tickets you will need for either the 11:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. presentation, or both.
- You may sign up for one or both of the performances.
- We will do the best we can close to or at performance time depending on the number of open seats. There is no guarantee that you will get tickets to the performance.
- If you do not get into the 11:00 a.m. performance, you are not automatically transferred to the 1:00 p.m. waiting list.
- If you do get into the 11:00 a.m. performance and you have also signed up for the 1:00 p.m. performance, your name will be removed from the 1:00 p.m. list.
- Patrons will be asked to return at least 5 minutes before the performance begins. You must be present if your name is called to be able to purchase tickets.
- Names will be called in the order they appear on the list.
- Your cooperation and patience is greatly appreciated.